6.5.10

Jill and Jody




Holy, I'm so proud of myself that I've FINALLY figured out how to make my photos bigger on blogspot. They sure don't make it easy. HTML code is the WEIRDEST thing ever!!! I'm I the only one that thinks this????? People who understand this language (like my brother), power to ya, wow. Glad I don't have to do that everyday. Thank goodness for awesome people who take time out of their day to post tutorials about this. More pics of Jill and Jody in Vancouver.

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.