13.2.10

Happy Valentines DAY!


Here is my sweet sweet husband. He would HATE me if he knew that I put this on here but he never goes on my blog I don't think (sadly). He is missing out. I came across this random picture when I was cleaning up my computer. I was testing out a NIKON D700...
Well, my husband is the bestest EVER!

I picked good.

Make sure you tell those close to you, you love them... and not just today, EveryDAY... people need to hear it (even if you just assume they know). If you are embarrassed or scared... do it anyway... it feels good. Don't forget your kids (if you have any).

4 comments:

becca olsen said...

Are you sure you still love him when he "caaa's" haha

Unknown said...

ahhhh.... soo annoying!!! but yes.. still love him

Unknown said...

grant what?! This is allison, why does it say grant?

becca olsen said...

haha, i was wondering.. why is my dad saying that!

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.