6.1.10

Kitta and Steve

Congrats Kitta and Steve....
So one day when I was working with Kitta at the Cross Cancer Institute... I say, "So, you remind me of someone so much, the way you talk, look, and everything... " Kitta: "Oh, really who?"...
Then I say the name of the guy (yes a guy- kitta you don't talk like or look like a guy don't worry). Kitta was like, "That's my cousin!" OK VERY WERID. My husband was best friends with her cousin in high school and we still hang out with them a ton. Small world.
This couple... so cute... and kitta .. your baby belly is sooo cute... I'm excited to meet your little asian man.... I love them.



No comments:

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.