3.11.09

Baby Justin

I so did not get permission from Rene to put these up here. Hope it's ok. If not, you are going to have to come all the way out here to Boo mont to get me. I can never remember which "e" to put the accent Rene. So sorry. I don't even know how to do that on my keyboard. Rene and I went to Post Secondary School together and now she has a son, Justin, who is soooo cute. I'm very jealous because he just whines when he crys.... which he would probably never get heard at my house of 3 boys- maybe that is why Shoal can cry so loud- so I hear him over my other crazies. Oh ANNNNDDD.... he sleeps 12-14 hours at night! What is wrong with my baby- I have to knock him into shape. Ok, these are cute, watch out. Thanks for the fun afternoon- I enjoyed myself. I love this Age. My fav.




No comments:

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.