18.5.10

What was so funny?


Don't ask me. My kids think I'm hilarious but really, I'm not funny. They make me feel good because they laugh until they have to pee their pants. Looking at these pictures, I can hear their cute little giggles. I don't ever want to forget that sound. They are growing up too fast and I'm enjoying their moments (well, most of them).
Sorry for the lack of posts. Yes, I have a new camera- I need to get going on posting stuff but My kids have taken over my life these days. I think they are kind of important :)

1 comment:

s a n s k u :) said...

i think they're important too. and so, so cute!

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.