18.3.10

I know


I know, I know, I've been really lame at my blog lately. I've been away at WPPI in Vegas cramming my head with loads of photography knowledge. I've been home now for a few days and trying to process and apply everything that I have learned. Of course, I now want to buy millions of dollars of equipment (which drives my husband nuts). Photography is EXPENSIVE and it is really hard because I LOVE it... I'd better get saving because my magic money tree is fading away. My next on the list is a new lens, and body (camera body that is). I just want to upgrade from mine. It was fun in Vegas to meet up with girls that I had not known before this conference. It is really fun to hang out with such creative people who have the same passion as you.
Ok so here Sarah are the 3 photos that you have been so patiently waiting for a LONG time. Remember I was in Vegas for a few days, my kids are driving me a little crazy lately (anyone else's kids acting crazy lately- I don't know what it is?! ), and my husband's dental practice is to open in less than a month (and we-well really he- has SOOO much to do). I'm a little busy. Yes, but aren't we all? Let me know what you think so we can get your beautiful canvasses printed!
The past while I have have Michelle Kane mentor me with photoshop skills. Holy MAN, she is good. You should check her out. She is seriously so gifted and super nice too. If I can only inherit 10% of her skills, I would be a lucky woman. I was able to meet up with her at WPPI. Really fun to meet up with people that you have talked with through the computer in person (does that make sense?).

No comments:

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.