4.2.10

Feeling the love

Do you ever feel like there is too much cuteness in this world. I have to say that I love etsy and all the lovely people who create everything. I LOVE creating THINGS. If only I had unlimited amounts of money and time and and.....
Well, these are my latest. My son's valentine goodie bags. I got the bags from Michaels Craft store for $3.50 and then got the candy inside from the Bulk Barn in south Common. I have to say that I like that store a lot (not so much today because Ansen was screaming his head off because he wanted every candy in the store and I was denying him them- I'm sure everyone thought I was a super mom-I love shopping with my kids- I wanted to hide under a rock). I Love Bulk....
I love a lot of things lately. I am doing Rylen and Ansen's Valentines this year.
I'll post them soon. I will get them tomorrow.



Shoal's first chocolate kiss. Before....
After...
He is too cute...

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.