3.10.09

Baby Parley

Lots of editing these days. It seems as though I can not keep up. These were taken a while ago. Sorry guys for not getting them up earlier. Vintage look? I did a variety of styles. You will see.
Something funny. Rylen wanted to go and see his cousin parker in Lethbridge yesterday. I told him it was too far of a drive and we were not going to go right then. I said that if he REALLy wanted to go, he could drive there. He got very upset and said "mom, I don't know how to drive a car, I just know how to sit in my carseat!" So cute. I love my kids. And yours too Albert and Christa.




No comments:

Followers

Contact Information

To contact me and book a session, email me at allison@urbanalli.com. Please visit my website at www.urbanalli.com for complete session information and pricing.
Images are copyrighted.

Enjoy the moments

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy looking through my creations.

UrbanAlli Photography's Fan Box

Search This Blog

I am seriously addicted to photography. I love it. I can never get enough of it. Website is now up! Visit me at www.urbanalli.com.

This is me.

This is me.